Please plan on joining Faith Baptist Church in Arlington, WA as we host Dr. SM Davis for a Family Bible Conference. You will enjoy great singing and preaching on the family!
Dates and Time:
- Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 7:00 pm
- Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 10:45 am
- Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 5:00 pm
- Monday, August 24, 2020at 7:00 pm
About Dr. SM Davis:
Dr. S. M. Davis has been married to Rae Jean since 1969. God has blessed them with 4 daughters and 14 grandchildren. He is the founder and director of Solve Family Problems, a DVD ministry that gives Biblical solutions to critical family problems, as well as help to foresee and avoid problems. After serving for 36 years as the Pastor of Park Meadows Baptist Church in Lincoln, Illinois, Dr. Davis became a full time conference speaker in 2012.
We understand the concerns about CoVID-19 and provide the following guidance:
- We encourage people to maintain safe physical distancing while on campus.
- We ask that you do not attend if you are showing any signs of CoVID-19, have a fever of greater than 100.4 F, or have been exposed to anyone with CoVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- We encourage but do not require attendees to wear a mask.
The conference will be held at Faith Baptist Church in Arlington, WA. Our address is 18526 35th Ave NE Arlington, WA 98223. We are one mile north of the intersection of 172nd Ave and Smokey Point Blvd.